August 31, 2010

A couple updates

Spinning silk with Judith MacKenzie-McCuin at the Knot Hysteria retreat. A most enjoyable class and unfortunately the only picture I have from the whole weekend. I was too busy doing to snap pictures! Stephanie posted some here and here. (I'm even in one of the pictures)



Superwash Blue-Faced Leicester (BFL) wool in "Ooh-La-La-Tropi-Cal" spun as singles. I've already used one skein in a pattern I designed. I need to get it written up and then I'll share it.



Norwegian wool "Kentucky Derby" spun up. I thought I had pictures of my other spinning triumphs as well, but I can't find them. I'd retake them quick but it's currently raining...



I finally finished the vest I was knitting for Michelle. It only needed buttons! It's off and gifted but I don't have any pictures of her wearing it yet.


I made up a little tag to go with it.


The colors aren't right in these pictures. This blue was incredibly hard to capture for some reason. I don't have the vest anymore or I might try to retake them. Or not. I've photographed it several times and not done any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment