August 26, 2009

Frogging time

I've been knitting merrily away on a vest. Small size, worsted weight, big needles makes it addicting to watch grow.

Exhibit A:


Unfortunately, if you look closely (see exhibit b), there's a bit of a problem. It's pretty subtle, but I skipped a row or two of lace. The bottom two leaves are right, with four pairs of yarn overs. The top two are wrong, with only three pairs each.

Exhibit B:


The rather funny and ironic piece of this is that I thought I noticed something funny right at that spot. So, I tinked back two rows and continued on, even completing the left front. I thought things seemed a little strange when one row ended with a yarn over, but I kept going.

Punchline, before I ramble too long. I tinked back two good rows and continued on leaving out two rows in the lace pattern. Sigh. I'll have to take it back to the stitch markers you can see in the first pictures.


A bit of nerdiness:

1 comment:

  1. The cake was quite moist and delicious, I assure you!

    ReplyDelete